The Pibow is a colorful, durable and fun case for the Raspberry Pi® computer that is perfectly in touch with the ethos of the Raspberry Pi.
The case is crafted out of seven unique colorful layers with a transparent top and base.
Each layer is laser cut from colorful high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi while leaving the primary ports accessible.
This is the official Adafruit PiBow casing with the Adafruit Logo on top instead of the Raspberry Pi logo.
Weighing only 92 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. Held together by nylon bolts no tools are required for assembly or dissasembly.
- Slim profile
- Clear top and base to leave Raspberry Pi visible
- Etched port markings
- High-quality colorful acrylic
- Protects your Raspberry Pi
- Leaves primary ports accessible
- Colorful, durable, and most of all fun!
- No tools required
- Earlier versions seemed to fit our low-profile adapter (as seen in the video) but that may not be true anymore due to design revisions