Me Temperature and Humidity SensorSKU: MB-M11032
The Me Temperature and Humidity Sensor is a sensor that contains a calibrated digital signal output.
It adopts specific digital module collecting technology and temperature-humidity sensing technology to ensure high reliability and excellent long-term stability.
This module can measure the temperature from 0℃ to 50℃.
It can be used to build a cost-effective temperature and humidity monitoring system. Its yellow ID means that it has a single-digital port and needs to be connected to the port with yellow ID on your Makeblock Orion
- Small size and low power consumption;
- Strong anti-interference ability;
- Total calibrated digital output;
- White area of module is the reference area to contact metal beams;
- Support Arduino IDE programming and provide runtime library to simplify programming;
- Adopt RJ25 port for easy connection;
- Provide pins to support most Arduino Baseboards.
- Power supply voltage: 5V DC;
- Control mode: Single bus digital signal;
- Power supply current: max 2.5mA;
- Temperature range: 0-50℃ ± 2℃
- Humidity range: 20-90% RH ± 5% RH;
- Precision: 1% RH, 1℃;
- Module dimension: 51 x 24 x 18mm (L x W x H);
Height/Width/Length: 51 x 24 x 18mm (2 x 1 x 0.7inch)