Standard LCD 20x4 + extras - white on blue
€ 7,95 (including VAT)
Standard HD44780 LCDs are useful for creating standalone projects.
- 20 characters wide, 4 rows
- White text on blue background
- Connection port is 0.1" pitch, single row for easy breadboarding and wiring
- Single LED backlight with a resistor included, you can power it directly from 5V. If it`s too bright for you, it can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM and uses much less power than LCD with EL (electroluminescent) backlights
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines!
- Built in character set supports English/Japanese text, see the HD44780 datasheet for the full character set
- Up to 8 extra characters can be created for custom glyphs or `foreign` language support (like special accents)
- Comes with necessary contrast potentiometer and strip of header
|Tutorials on the Adafruit Learning System featuring this product:|
|i2c/SPI LCD Backpack|
Saving you 4 pins, every day
Wiring up a character LCD to an Arduino