5V 2A ModMyPi HQ RPi USB Power Supply
Tired of low quality chargers that last for two weeks before exploding, and don`t even power your Raspberry Pi properly? You need ModMyPi`s HQ 5V 2A detachable USB mains charger which has been specifically developed by us for use with the Raspberry Pi
The charger features a USB `A` type port on the bottom, so you will require a USB to Micro USB cable to use it with the Pi.
- Designed for specific use with the Raspberry Pi
- This compact, energy efficient USB charger has a high 5.25V, 2A output.
- Item can be used for a variety of products which can be charged via a male USB cable
- LED power indicator will let you know when the unit is powered
- Input: 100-240V @ 50 - 60Hz
- CE approved, and conforms to British and EU Standards.
- Materials used to manufacture this charger are ROHS compliant
- Suitable for charging eBooks, iPods, iPhones, PSP`s, PDA`s, digital cameras and mobile phones.
USB to Micro USB Cable NOT INCLUDED.
Does not fit through the mailbox and has to be send as a package.