PiHub - 4 Port Raspberry Pi Hub
The only Foundation tested and endorsed USB hub for the Raspberry Pi. Dedicated 1.1 Amp port with enough power for the addition of mobile phones, hard drives and other power hungry peripherals. Comes complete with 4 Port Hub & Power Supply
- A high-power, reliable, USB 2.0 hub
- ideal for the Raspberry Pi®
- Fast, Fiesty and Fruity!
Tested & endorsed by the Raspberry Pi Foundation!
Small enough to fit in your pocket but with enough power to charge mobile phones, run hard drives and other power-hungry gadgets the PIHUB is the must have accessory for the Raspberry Pi.
Available in both UK, EU, and standalone versions (As is USA version)
The one supplied here is the EU version. For UK or USA version please contact me.
- Beautifully formed with bold silkscreen
- 10% of revenue donated back to the Raspberry Pi foundation
- Made, with love, by the happy Pimoroni pirate crew in Sheffield, UK
- Fully USB 2.0 compliant (backwards compatible with USB 1.1)
- 3000mA supply to power the hungriest of gadgets
- 5.2V rich voltage to avoid brownouts
- Multi TT processor for the best possible Raspberry Pi performance
- 4 high-power USB ports for reliable Pi Power (also great for phones, hard disks, anything!)
- Will run from bus-power in the absence of a power brick
With 10% of revenue going to the Raspberry Pi Foundation the hub is not only helping you with your projects it's also helping to fund education projects around the world!
Need more ports? The Pi Hut's 7 Port hub is also available here