Vorige Item 1 of 2 Volgende
€ 64,95 € 50,00 (including 21% VAT)
The HiFiBerry Amp is a high-quality, highly efficient Class-D power amplifier for the Raspberry Pi model A/B. Mount it onto the Raspberry Pi and you have a stereo audio system. You only have to connect your loudspeakers.
- Class-D amplifier with up to 2x25W output power
- capable of driving 4 Ohm speakers
- fully controllable from the Raspberry Pi
- 44.1kHz and 48kHz sample rates
- digital-analog conversion included, no need for external DACs or sound cards
- Fully digital sound path for optimal audio performance
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- Integrated voltage regulator for the Raspberry Pi
- Only one 12-18V external power supply needed for both AMP and the Raspberry Pi, no need for USB power supply anymore
- Comes as a pre-fabricated kit, only solder a small header onto the Raspberry Pi to connect the Amp
- This does not include the external 12-18V power supply that is needed to operate the HiFiBerry Amp and the Raspberry Pi.
- It powers the Raspberry Pi, there is no need to add an external 5V power supply to the Raspberry Pi. However if you want to use power-hungry USB components you need to use a powered USB hub.
- You can’t connect the power to the Micro-USB port of the Raspberry Pi. The whole system including the Raspberry Pi will be powered from the external 12-18V power supply
- This Amp is not compatible with the new Raspberry Pi model B+, we will release another Amp for this model.