BeagleBone Black Rev C
The NEW Rev C
A blistering 1GHz processor, 512MB onboard DDR3 RAM, built in 2GB storage with pre-installed Linux operating system (no microSD card required!), and best of all, the addition of a MicroHDMI connector for audio/video output. This is a ultra-powered embedded computer that can fit in a mint tin.
Comes with a mini B cable for powering it up ASAP. No microSD card is included as the BBB now has onboard flash storage.
Main difference with Rev B:
The new model includes 4GB of eMMC built-in storage instead of the Rev B's 2GB. With the doubled storage and faster eMMC, the developers were able to make the Rev C's most significant change: shipping the BeagleBone Black with Debian Linux pre-loaded on the board's flash instead of Angstrom Linux.
- Processor: Sitara AM3359AZCZ100 1GHz, 2000 MIPS
- Graphics Engine: SGX530 3D, 20M Polygons/S
- SDRAM Memory: 512MB DDR3L 606MHZ
- Onboard Flash: 4GB, 8bit Embedded MMC
- PMIC: TPS65217C PMIC regulator and one additional LDO.
- Debug Support: Optional Onboard 20-pin CTI JTAG, Serial Header
- Power Source: miniUSB USB or DC Jack, 5VDC External Via Expansion Header
- PCB 3.4” x 2.1” 6 layers
- 88.98mm / 3.5" x 54.63mm / 2.1" x 18.84mm / 0.7"
- Indicators 1-Power, 2-Ethernet, 4-User Controllable LEDs
- HiSpeed USB 2.0 Client Port: Access to USB0, Client mode via miniUSB
- HiSpeed USB 2.0 Host Port Access to USB1, Type A Socket, 500mA LS/FS/HS
- Serial Port UART0 access via 6 pin 3.3V TTL Header. Header is populated
- Ethernet 10/100, RJ45
- SD/MMC Connector microSD , 3.3V
- User Input: Reset Button, Boot Button, Power Button
- Video Out: 16b HDMI, 1280x1024 (MAX), 1024x768,1280x720,1440x900 w/EDID Support
- Audio Via HDMI Interface, Stereo
- Expansion Connectors:
- Power 5V, 3.3V , VDD_ADC(1.8V)
- 3.3V I/O on all signals
- McASP0, SPI1, I2C, GPIO(65), LCD, GPMC, MMC1, MMC2, 7 AIN(1.8V MAX), 4 Timers, 3 Serial Ports, CAN0, EHRPWM(0,2),XDMA Interrupt, Power button, Expansion Board ID (Up to 4 can be stacked)
- Weight 1.4 oz (39.80 grams)