Makeblock Constructor I 3D Printer KitSKU: MB-3D0001
As of 15th December 2015, Makeblock has stopped production of the Constructor I.
Makeblock Constructor I 3D Printer DIY Kit is an open source, based on i3 aluminum frame 3D printer kit. The original inspiration for this kit from the open source community, the makers want to use Makeblock Aluminium mechanical parts to build 3D printer's frame. And matching with Electronics (RAMPS1.4 shield, Mega2560 compatible board) and software (Slic3r,Printrun), you can get high-quality prints and extreme precision, XY Resolution: 0.1mm, Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.3mm. You can enjoy so much fun from DIY your own 3D printer and even use it for prototyping, printing art craft, models, sculptures or toys.
What can you use Constructor I for?
Makeblock Constructor I 3D Printer DIY Kit is almost capable to do whatever you want to. No matter if you are designers, engineers, educators or inventors, you can always bring your ideas to life by printing out objects such as prototypes, various models, homehold articles, phone cases, toys, and mechanical parts to build your robots.
You can design something creative with some free 3D modeling software, or download free designs from open source community such as thingiverse.com.
- Frame: Anodized aluminum
- Extruder: All metal, temperatures up to 250 degrees Celcius
- Physical Dimensions: 324mm X 312mm X400mm
- Print Materials: 1.75mm PLA
- Build Volume (WxDxH): 125mm x 165mm x 120mm
- XY Resolution: 0.1mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.3mm
- Print Bed: Not heated
- Speed: Print speed general 40mm/s, max 100mm/s
- Power: 110-240 VAC Power adapter, 12V/10A
- Software: Slic3r+Printrun,Cura,kisslicer,MatterControl,Skeinforge
- Firmware: Marlin
- LCD shows useful information about the progress of a print that just finished
- Supports file type: STL
- Connections: USB&SD Card
- Electronics: RAMPS1.4 shield + Mega2560 comaptible board
What's included in the Kit Constructor I ?
It contains everything you need to build your 3D printer.
- Aluminum frame(color: blue), no plastic parts.
- Precise linear motion shaft (Diameter 8mm, length 312mm)
- 42BYG Stepper Motors, wires etc.
- Electronics including RAMPS1.4 shield, LCDs etc.(no soldering needed)
- All other hardware required to build your own printer
- 110-240 VAC (12V/10A)Power adapter is included.
|7×Beam2424-312-Blue||1×3Dprinter extruder||4×platform binder clips|
|4× Beam0824-32-Blue||1×reprap smart controller||1×spirit level|
|5× Beam0824-48-Blue||1×ramps1.4||1×Hex Screwdriver|
|7× Beam0824-80-Blue||1×MEGA2560 compatible board||1×Cross Screwdriver|
|1× Beam0824-96-Blue||4×Stepper motor driver (A4988)||1×Wrench|
|1× Beam0824-128-Blue||1×USB A-Male to B-Male Cable||1×HexAllen Key|
|2× Beam0808-80-Blue||1×Power 12V 10A||4× gasket|
|4× Beam0808-144-Blue||1×3D printer bench||34×Nylon Lock Nut 4mm|
|2× Cuttable Linkage-Blue||1×3D printer box||8×Philip's head screw M3×6|
|4× 42BYG Stepper Motor Bracket B||1×DC plugs||8×Philip's head screw M3×16|
|2× Bracket U1-Blue||16×Screw M3X8||12×Nut M3|
|14×Plate 3x6-Blue||16×Screws M4×8||4× Brass Stud M3×12+6|
|1× Bracket 3x3-Blue||42×Screws M4×14||4×Plastic Rivert R3075|
|2× Belt Connection B||28×Screws M4×16||4×platform spring|
|2× Thread Drive Beam M4x40||10×Screws M4×22||2×torsion spring|
|6× Linear Motion Shaft D8×312mm||30×Screws M4×30||3× MicroSwitch pack|
|2× D Shaft 4x56mm||6×Screws M4×35||20×Headless Set Screw M3x5|
|2× Fully Threaded Rod M4x248mm||8×Screws M4×40||4× Flange Bearing 4x8x3|
|1× Shaft4x240mm||2× open-end Timing Belt（1m）||8× Shaft Collar-4mm|
|4× Timing Pulley 18T||10× Linear Motion Slide Unit 8mm|
|4× 42BYG Stepper Motor||2× Flexible coupling-4x4mm|| |